Sunday, August 18, 2019

Technology Tips Introduced

Hello everyone!! To be quite honest, I am not too familiar with many of the class tools we will be using this semester besides image editing and Google Docs.  While this at first made me anxious about starting this course, I have decided to change my mindset and instead, be excited for all the tools I will be able to use once I do complete this course.  This online environment is unlike any of my other courses, but I like it much better.  Having my very own blog feels very organized to me, and I am a very organized person, so I enjoy it.  I like seeing all my assignments on one page, all completed. I find the honesty policy to be so important in this class in reference to when we have to complete the declarations.  This class is a different/unique set-up, but I have enjoyed it thus far.  One particular web skill/technology skill that I am most excited to work on this semester is the Image Editing and Graphics Creation; I feel as these will both be very helpful in my future career in making infographics and other things like that.


(Technology info graph; Image from Pixabay)

No comments:

Post a Comment