Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Learning Challenge: The Jar of Goodness


(Inspirational Happiness Quote; Photo from Needpix)

For this learning challenge, I am going to make it a two week process. My plan is to try the Jar of Happiness Challenge.  This challenge sounds simple: to write down something that makes you happy every day and put it in a jar; then, at the end of the week, read the things you have listed, and it will help with happiness levels.  My plan is to write what made me happy each morning; I have decided to write them in the morning, discussing what made me happy the previous day, because I feel as though if I have a really tough day, then my thoughts and judgements will be clouded.  On the other hand, if I give myself time to sleep off my bad day, I will have a much more positive outlook and be able to fully contribute to my happiness jar. I can't wait to update you guys on how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment