Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Tech Tip: Duck Duck Go

To begin, I think Duck Duck Go is a great alternative to Google.  I have never heard of this search engine, but the main thing that draws me in is the fact that it doesn't keep your personal information. It is also super helpful to do the Bangs; I wanted to see Pinterest boards about cooking recipes, so I tried to "Bang" it, and the results were incredible.  The pluses of using this search engine is the safety of your personal information, and the results are almost similar to the ones you would be given from Google or another search engine. I have never used it before, like I mentioned earlier, so I did not happen to see any minuses.  These tech tip activities are so cool because they allow me to become more technologically advanced, and I quite enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment