Sunday, August 18, 2019

Tech Tip: Canvas Mobile App

Welcome to my experience with the Canvas mobile app! I have used this mobile app since the first day of my freshman year; I am currently about to start my senior year.  This app has been the most helpful tool in me staying on track and up to date with all my assignments.  I have notifications turned on to remind me about due dates, to notify me when stuff is graded, and what I think is most important, to notify me when I receive messages, usually from my current professors.  The canvas mobile app also makes it incredibly easy to talk quickly back and forth with your teachers; it has been a great communication tool for me.  Whenever the Canvas app crashes, it has only happened a few times in my experience, I start to panic a little.  I start to panic because I rely so heavily on the app, which has worked out for me so far.  Overall, I would highly recommend getting the app and using the notification settings on there as well as the "Show Grades" option so you can stay on top of your classes throughout your weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment