Monday, September 30, 2019

Week 8 Progress


(Christmas; Image from Pexels)

To begin, I used this Christmas photo as my motivation to finish the semester strong because Christmas is my most favorite part of the year!! I cannot wait for Christmas break.  I am very happy with my progress so far and am very proud of what I have accomplished.  My weekly routine is usually to do a weeks worth of assignments on Sunday and Monday, and to always stay at least a week ahead of schedule, which has made this online class one of the most manageable classes I have ever taken online. The flexibility allows for so much freedom in scheduling and time management. I also have greatly enjoyed the blog writing process. As for looking forward, I just want to avoid the pitfall of giving up when it gets closer, and, instead, pushing through to finish strong!!

No comments:

Post a Comment