Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Learning Challenge: Schedule Review

For this challenge, I am discussing my current work schedule for this class and how it works for me. My approach to time scheduling with this class has been simply this: work one week ahead always.  I have found that when I try to stay on course and turn things in on the day that they are assigned, I feel as though I am overwhelmed and drowning in things to do.  On the other hand, when I keep myself one week ahead in the work, I feel like I have it all together and will be okay if something suddenly comes up and I need to take a few days off.  This is why I love the flexibility of this course.  Also, each week in my free time, I try to do at least 2-3 of the extra credit assignments, so that I can finish this course earlier than expected. Plus, the extra credit assignments are usually some of the most entertaining assignments.  My favorite ones are the learning by HEART.  For next week, I might try working two weeks in advance since I will be taking the GRE the following week, but other than that, my biggest success strategy has been to always work ahead!!


(Success; Image from Pixabay)

No comments:

Post a Comment