Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Tech Tip: Canvas Dashboard

First of all, I use the Dashboard Sidebar all the time! I think it is so helpful and easy to navigate with. Also, I have configured the Dashboard to make it more helpful and handy after reading this post. I have changed all my class names to actual names and changed the color of each one to match the color of the binder I use for each specific class. I am very OCD, so this color coordinating and labeling was so fun for me! I love the Canvas Dashboard; I have it open on my computer all the time. I am a big fan of working ahead and crossing stuff off of my planner; the Canvas equivalent of this is seeing things on the right hand checklist disappear after I complete them. It is such a feeling of satisfaction!! I have no recommendations about what to add, it works great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment